The aim of this training is to make you pass the certification exam to become a Professional Scrum Master (PSM1™) by teaching you the necessary and relevant knowledge. With its content, structure, didactics and learning games, the training focuses optimally on passing the certification exam. This eliminates distracting or irritating elements and guides you quickly and effectively to your goal.
0. Preparation and entry (in advance)
Free video „Welcome to Agile“ | Reading: Guidance on how to participate in the training
1. Scrum Framework
Basics| Principles | Values | Application | Learning Game
2. Scrum Artefacts
Product Backlog | Sprint Backlog | Increment | Definition of Done | Sprint Burn-down Chart | Scrum Board | Release Burn-down Chart | Learning Game
3. Scrum Roles
Product Owner | Scrum Master | Development Team | Scrum of Scrum | Learning Game
4. Scrum Events
Sprint Planning | Sprint | Daily Scrum | Sprint Review | Sprint Retrospective | Learning Game
5. Scrum Practice
6. Exam Strategy
Exam Technique | Tips and Tricks | Login
- You are able to pass the Professional Scrum Master (PSM1) certification.
- You know the framework of Scrum.
- You know the principles and values of Scrum.
- You know the roles including their rights and duties in Scrum.
- They know the artefacts (documents) and their use as well as the objectives in the agile management of Scrum.
- They know the events and their characteristics as well as their significance for agile management according to Scrum.
- They know caveats and indications of incorrectly practised Scrum.
- Computer / Tablet
- Internet access
- Microphone (usually integrated in the device)
- Camera (usually integrated in the device)
- Internet browser (e.g. Chrome)
The exam fee of USD 150.00 is not included in the price, as this is to be paid directly to Scrum.org.